If you are trying to add a Form and Insiteful isn’t finding it, it could be because of one of the following Limitations:
- Multi-page forms. While Insiteful will detect the form fields and submissions, the submission counts would be incorrect, so it’s not recommended to use Insiteful tracking for forms that span multiple pages.
- Your Form is on session-based pages such as a checkout
- Your Form has a dynamic URL, a URL that is not constant (apart from query tags).
- Forms without a <form> tag. Insiteful only detects forms with fields that are enclosed by a <form> tag
- Forms added through an iframe. Insiteful is not able to detect forms that are inside an iFrame because of browser security.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.